Brow Tricks Healing Method
Congratulations on your Brow Journey!
STEP ONE: Learn everything you should know before your appointment.
After watching our videos you will be fully prepared for your appointment, and what to expect during the healing process.
For Pre-Care instructions & Medical Checklist,
BEFORE YOUR BROW APPOINTMENThttps://youtu.be/hxC61NlNGIA
First Session is DONE!
Now What?You did it! You took the leap! Congratulations! Now be patient, follow instructions. and TRUST THE PROCESS!!! This video will help you with an in-depth explanation of your post-care and WHY. Protect your investment!
Aftercare Instructions & WHYhttps://youtu.be/OZCNHcqzN2g
The HEALING PROCESS is no joke!!
Watch day by day the full 30 day process, START to FINISH. -->
This will help you know what to expect, and TRUST THE PROCESS.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7XsvIaueRs
How to Wash Your Brows
- Make sure your brows are FULLY DRY before washing.
- Lather soap onto CLEAN fingertips
- Gently massage your brows in small circles moving outwards.
- SPLASH to rinse your brows. Do not rub.
- Pat AROUND your brows to dry them, not directly on them.
- Let your brows air dry, or using a blow dryer is ok.
- Make sure your brows feel DRY and tight before applying any aftercare ointment. (That's how you know they are fully dry)
Video How-to on Cleansing your Browshttps://youtu.be/RtnkCVYs3rk
Apply after-care ointment as follows:
- ONLY Apply to completely dry brows.
- Apply 2x daily, maximum.
- Do not squeeze tube, just tilt up and gently run over brow or squirt a drop or two onto a q tip then apply.
- Make sure you apply no more than 2 drops, just a VERY THIN layer.
REMEMBER...This will ALL be worth it in the end! Being able to wake up with beautiful brows is LIFE CHANGING!
Other tips to help your brows last longer:
- DO NOT suntan your face.
- DO NOT use vitamin C serums or skin clearing serums on your forehead.
- Make sure your brows are avoided 1" or more during facials, microdermabrasion or microneedling.
- Do not have any facial lasers or other facial treatments that would cause cell regeneration within 1" of brows.
- Use an oil free lotion daily on your brows.
- If you have oily skin, nightly wash your brows.
- Do not wait to book your annual touchup until they are almost gone! The pigment continues to build on itself, so be sure to return before they are too faded. Then your next session will last even LONGER!