Miracle Marker White Mapping Pen – Fine Point
We at BrowTricks have created the Miracle Marker. This marker is long-lasting on the skin to prevent loss of your brow outline during your PMU procedure. Unlike surgical markers, Miracle Marker will not stain skin.
Never lose your outline again.
QTY 1 Pen, 3 Pack
Miracle Marker Speed Tutorial:
- cleanse the skin with alcohol
- numb BEFORE or use with MapLock
- Mix the ink by shaking for about 10- 20 second
- Firmly pump the tip onto the cap ALL the way down 5 times, then try to draw. If still not flowing, SLowly pump 5 more times. Keep doing this until the ink is flowing. Re-pump as needed.
Think of the tip as a paint brush, and the tube as the paint can. There is a membrane that keeps the two separated. You MUST pump the tip to pull the ink down into the “paint brush” or it will not write. People tell me sometimes they “dried out”. They ALWAYS come dry. You must re-wet the paint brush each use 😉
ps- if you pump until this is a puddle, it is over pumped.
- In depth Product Instructional: And PROOF of how it works throughout a procedure! And Tips to make it last even longer.
I have had it last completely crisply through 4+ passes!
All you have to do is use extra water while wiping, so you are not scrubbing.
It truly lasts better than anything else you’ve ever used!
*It must be used AFTER numbing.
Sanitary Use instructions:
Miracle Marker is to be used on CLOSED skin only! The tip is NOT felt like most markers, but instead plastic. The reason you have to pump the tip of the pen to get the ink flowing is because there is a vacuum chamber that exudates the ink.
Just as there are backflow chambers in tattoo guns heads to keep the inside of machine sanitary, this prevents backflow of the ink.
After use, exudate out additional ink (like shaving off your china marker between clients) then dip the tip of it into marvicide to assure any skin bacteria is not transferred client to client.