My Color Recipe System
As an artist, I have a clear understanding of the color wheel. I will pass my knowledge along, in a format that MAKE SENSE and convert to practical application.
In this tutorial, I will introduce you to a simple system that will help you easily identify which color to choose for each skin undertone. Color theory is a very expansive subject. I will explain depth (with visuals) how all tones of browns are made, and the WHY of my system.
Then I will show you my easy recipe guide that breaks down all pigment shades of brown into 3 categories: Blonde, Brown, & Dark Browns. I will then show you how to identify your CANVAS undertones, to know how that will affect your end results and formula.
From there, you can view your recipe card to know which modifier will be needed! Can’t wait to show you!
- Have had previous HANDS ON Brow PMU Training
What you will learn:
- How Primary Color Make up BROWN
- My Color Recipe System
- Which modifiers are needed for each color.
- How to identify skin undertones by vein color
- Permablend, Tina Davies & Jadore bonus video of applying my system